Here are the rest of the Lavshuca Star Decoration Eyes and I am now the proud owner of all the palettes in this line, including the 2 limited editions sets ^.^ I haven't been so giddy about an eye shadow palette since T'estimo Layered Impact Eyes, and I think I know why. Of course it's because they both have a gorgeous sparky top wash xD
In my last Star Decoration Eyes post, Julia commented these all seem to have a brown liner shade. After swatching, I can confirm that the liner shades for GN-1 and PU-1 are not brown, at least not on me.
BR-1, GN-1, and PU-1. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
Consistent with the rest of the line, these are pigmented and are buttery soft in texture, including the sparkly top washes. This is impressive because the vast majority of top washes are dry and gritty and the only exception I can think of so far are the Makemania Sparkle Glitter Eye Shadows (and the Sana Excel Shiny Shadows that I haven't gotten my hands on...). I do wish they make eye shadows like this more often, even if that means putting my piggybank in mortal danger.
- BR-1: I was crossing my fingers for this palette as it looks very warm in the pan. Luckily it turned out fantastic and is not too warm for me! I'm so glad I didn't skip this!
- Left: medium crease shade, semi metallic, medium intensity. Looks like a beigy brown in the pan but is a golden bronze on me.
- Right: base/highlighter, shimmer, low intensity. Looks ivory in the pan but goes on more of an ecru.
- Middle: sparkly top wash, high shimmer, very sheer. A fleshy pink.
- Bottom: liner shade, satin, high intensity. A warm milk chocolate.
- GN-1: a very cool green palette that's very pretty though not my favorite, but this has more to do with the difficulty of greens on my warm skin tone.
- Left: medium crease shade, metallic pearl, medium intensity. A semi metallic jade green with a silver pearly sheen.
- Right: base/highlighter, shimmer, low intensity. Appears a pale sea foam green in the pan but goes on me with some blue. This color is not as light as it appears in the pan, and in my opinion has a bit too much "color" for a base/highlighter, if that makes any sense.
- Middle: sparkly top wash, high shimmer, very sheer. A gorgeous whitish silver that's actually kind of unique in that it's neither completely white nor a true silver. One of the coolest sparkly top wash I've seen!
- Bottom: liner shade, satin, high intensity. It may appear a brownish olive in the pan but it's definitely a deep olive green on me.
- PU-1: yet another very cool purple palette. I like it a lot, better than the GN-1 above in fact, though I do think it could use a darker crease shade.
- Left: medium crease shade, semi metallic, medium intensity. A cool muted periwinkle that's actually darker than it appears in the pan.
- Right: base/highlighter, shimmer, low intensity. A pale blue in the pan but goes on more of a bluish white.
- Middle: sparkly top wash, high shimmer, low intensity. Appears lilac in the pan but goes on me more of a pinky violet. This top wash is a bit more pigmented than the other top washes, but I'm not complaining ^.^
- Bottom: liner shade, satin, high intensity. Appears a deep plummy taupe in the pan but is actually a deep taupey purple on me. A gorgeous liner shade!
See my previous posts:
- Lavshuca Star Decoration Eyes
- Lavshuca Star Decoration Eyes Limited Edition Sets