What I've noticed over the years is that the collection gets repetitive. There are few exceptions like the 2016 fall collection with different and lovely colors that were still seasonally appropriate. Otherwise, there's always a shade of pink, coral or orange, and red, and while I love those colors I'm getting bored seeing the same stuff over and over. So I'll probably stop here unless P&J comes up with something really fresh.
Lipstick Case CS. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
I do try to use everything I own and I rotate my collections for that very purpose. With my spacious vanity organizer, I pick out:
- Brushes: a firm and dense face brush for face powder, a cheek brush, a few eye brushes that includes a big and fluffy, a large, a medium/small, and a liner brush, and two brow brushes big and small.
- Sunscreen powders which I now use exclusively as finishing powders and have stopped buying anything lower than and SPF50.
- Cheek colors, cream or powder depending on the cheek brush I picked but all colors in the same range, all the Lipstick Queen Oxymoron Matte Gloss for example.
- One brow powder.
- Eye shadows, either a few palettes or numerous singles, but again all variations in the same range, all the Paul & Joe Eye Color M or all the Addiction The Eyeshadow singles for example.
- Lip colors, all the colors within the same range, like all of these P&J lippies.
Yes, believe it or not they do all fit into vanity organizer, and I throw the microfiber cloth I use to wipe off the brushes over the whole thing to cover from dust. I keep each rotation for about 1-3 months depends on how quickly I get bored of the selections. This rotation system has been working well for me as it forces me to be random, spontaneous, and find ways to mix and match and create different combos.
Anyway, enough blabbing. Here are the Lipstick and Lipstick CS.
See my previous posts: