Sunday, October 28, 2018

Suqqu Extra Glow Lipstick Part VII

This post on two new additions of Suqqu Extra Glow Lipstick has been stuck waiting in my queue for so long! Not only I'm way behind on photos, we moved home a few months back which means I haven't had time to play with them and give them a good trial.

Anyway, here are 14 瑞果実 (Mizukajitsu) Tomato Red, released in the spring, and 110 煌輝 (Kouki) Summer Light, which was a LE UK summer release.  

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

You can probably guess which is my favorite of these two. I skipped #111 恋花火 (Koihanabi) Fireworks because I'd seen swatches and read that it was more opaque and pigmented, and plus, well, hot pink, not exactly my go-to color. There were also two Design Eye Colors that were part of the LE UK summer collection. While they were gorgeous (and sold out in seconds online!), I didn't think I could pull off such strong colors and skipped them also.

- 14 瑞果実 (Mizukajitsu) Tomato Red: shimmer free and translucent yellow-based red. I know, I probably have more than enough red lipsticks for a lifetime but I just couldn't resist a good red in a great formula. Love.

- 110 煌輝 (Kouki) Summer Light: apricot-orange in the tube but the orange disappears completely on my lips and leaves only the apricot. Thankfully, this color is semi-translucent, because any more opaque and I wouldn't be able to wear or stand it.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts