At the suggestion of a reader, Beauty and the Beeyotch is a new ongoing series where I will list products I love very much and those I really really wish I hadn't tried.
***Disclaimer, all products listed below are where they are based on my personal experience as well as preference. What I love you may hate, and vice versa. What works for me may not work for you, and vice versa. To try or not to try any of those listed here is entirely your decision and I do not accept any responsibility or liability for any adverse reaction to or monetary loss associated with any of these products.***
The BEAUTY List (newest at top, but otherwise in no particular order)
- Stila Lip Glaze Stick (my newest undying love!)
- Lancome Juicy Tubes (except melon and funeral flower flavors)
- L'Occitane Hand Creams
- 2010's Allie Extra UV Protector (Perfect Alpha)
- Lavshuca Face Powder in both Lucent and Glow (discontinued, though may still be on Ebay)
- Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX
- Goats' Milk Hand & Body Lotions from LostRiverRags
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Glossy Shine Stick (discontinued, though may still on Ebay)
- Naturally by Victoria's Secret Blackberry & Tonka Bean All-over Moisture Salve (discontinued, though may still be on Ebay)
- Oshima Tsubaki Oil (for hair and body)
- Lancome Bi-Facil
- Stila Color Push-ups (discontinued, though may still be on Ebay)
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balms
- Stila Convertible Colors
- Differin (Adapalene)
The BEEYOTCH [about] List (newest at top, but otherwise in no particular order)
- Kose Sekkisei Lotion and Emulsion
- Lancome Juicy Tubes in disgusting melon and yucky funeral flower scents (ahem, Bolole, Coral Crush, Butterflies, and urgh, Melon!!!)
- Softymo Super Eye Makeup Remover
- Korres Guava Lip Butter (just the Guava though, I do like the other flavors)
- Stila Lip Glaze
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick
- SkinFood Honey & Royal Jelly Mask Sheet
- Lancome Juicy Gelee in Lemon Twist (just Lemon Twist though, I like the other flavors, either way, these are discontinued and no longer available)
- Juju Cosmetics Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Face Mask
- Sula Lip Balm Duo
- California Baby SPF30+ Sunblock Stick
- T'estimo Shining Eye Liner (discontinued and no longer available)
I've been collecting these Canmake Cream Cheek since they came out, skipping only 06 Nut Cream because it was too brown for my taste. T...
When my visiting brother wanted to wander Ginza earlier in the week, I happily obliged. Because being in Ginza means I'll get to stop b...
While I was out in Ginza swatching Lunasol Feathery Smoky Eyes , I also stopped by the Suqqu counter to swatch the Extra Glow Lipsticks i...
I totally forgot about these Coffret D'Or Premium Stay Rouge 2016 Fall limited edition releases, which is why I have blog friends like ...
I've been kind of dragging my feet a little with Canmake , because their last few releases were sorely disappointing. However, this fall...
So the US dollar has been going strong against the Japanese yen in the past several months. Right now, the exchange rate is about where it w...
Koyudo (晃祐堂) was established in 1979, only five years after Hakuhodo . But while Hakuhodo has reached worldwide recognition Koyudo is much...
Wow, I totally forgot to review this Canmake Stay-On Balm Rouge in the newest color 12 Little Plum Candy ! So here's a quick post, if ...
After swatching the 2016 winter LE Addiction The Eyeshadows , I also popped over to the Three counter to check out the full lineup of Mesm...
I was so excited to get this limited edition of Canmake Cream Cheek CL05 Clear Happiness ! I'd been watching for its availability since ...