Thursday, November 3, 2016

Caudalie Hand Cream Trio Limited Edition

Had this Caudalie Hand Cream Trio Limited Edition for a long time and after 3+ years am finally finishing up the last tube. Ha.


Feuille de Cassis, Pamplemousse Rose, and Miel de Vigne.

- Feuille de Cassis: I don't really know what cassis smells like so without a frame of reference I can only say this one didn't smell much like anything :( It could also be that the scent has long faded with time since I took for freakin' ever to get to it. Ooops.

- Pamplemousse Rose: this is the one I'm using now and it's also my favorite. Couldn't really smell the rose at all even though the citrus fragrance is mild and isn't overwhelming. Oh well, I prefer the citrus anyway.

- Miel de Vigne: I actually had 2 of these tubes (the second from the GWP below) and I used them while in Tokyo for the past year. These hand creams are nice but I have to say the honey scent can be a tad cloying.

For the set, I got this GWP of Divine Oil 15mL/0.5fl oz., another tube of Miel de Vigne 30mL/1fl oz., and Les Sources de Caudalie candle which has been collecting dust on my bookshelf :( Still haven't touched the Divine Oil yet!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts