Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Bioderma ABCDerm Cold Cream Nourishing Body Cream

Been using this 200mL/6.67fl. oz. tube of Bioderma ABCDerm Cold Cream Nourishing Body Cream off and on since the beginning of April. The weather was warming up and I thought a moisturizer lighter than CeraVe would be nice for my little one on his arms and legs, so naturally I tested it on myself first ^.^


...And good thing I did because there's no way I would apply this stuff on him--it's way too strongly perfumed. Perfumed! A cold cream meant for babies and kids! Why? And it's not just an innocent baby powder scent but a really heavy-handed flowery scent and made both me and hubby cringed. Why?

Other than the terribly strong and overwhelming fragrance, the cold cream is runny and thin but is quite rich and moisturizing, just the opposite of what I was hoping for it to be for this current season. Even if it were still cold and dry, wouldn't use it on my little one due to the scent alone. Hubby ended up using it as feet lotion instead LOL!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts