Monday, June 11, 2012

The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser

Been using this Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser in the mornings. Mine is only a trial sized 60 mL/2 fl oz. bottle from the Vitamin E Skin Care Starter Kit, which also includes another 60 mL/2 fl oz. of Hydrating Toner, a 15 mL/0.5 oz. each of the Moisture Cream and Night Cream, which I've used up a long time ago but forgot to review :P 

Vitamin E Skincare Starter Kit

I actually like this much better than the Cucumber Cleansing Milk! It's a thick and smooth cream, scented with a mild rose fragrance that doesn't bother me. It feels really nice on my skin, but mind you I'm washing with it in the morning so it's not like my face would be covered with dirt. In short, I actually don't know if it does a good job removing dirt or makeup. I only need a very mild cleanser every 2 mornings to keep things in check, rinsing off with just water in between. So if this is what you're looking for, I'd recommend this cream cleanser.

Anyway, being a cream cleanser it doesn't rinse clean, though oddly I don't mind the residue it leaves behind at all! Instead, my face feels soft and supple, if not even a touch moisturized. I will probably buy the full size when there's a good sale or when I have the chance. That said, I do wish the full size comes in a squeeze tube instead of a bottle - how the heck do I supposed to get this thick cream out such a packaging, especially towards the end? Odd thinking on the Body Shop's part with this one.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser:
Water, Octyl Palmitate, Isohexadecane, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol.
***List of Ingredients from The Body Shop USA.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts