Wow, I just realize I might have bought enough soap from Etsy to last me a lifetime... ^.^' ...and I brought most of them with me to Japan too as we expected to stay for a few years. Whatever, I guess that just mean I'll be bringing them back home again :P
My shower always have 2 bars of soap in addition to a bottle body wash (Johnson's Body Care Dream Skin Relax Body Wash). Why? Because I just get bored easily like that. Anyhow, the below are the bars of soap (listed according to Etsy shop) hubby and I managed to use up since my last soap post.
Anderson Soap Company: my go to shop for soaps, as always. It's too bad he had stopped making goat's milk soap a while ago, but I still like his glycerine and shea butter bars.
- Green Clover & Aloe Shea Butter Soap: a surprisingly "masculine" bar of soap with a cologne like fragrance and denser but finer exfoliating scrubbies. Hubby really liked it, but didn't as much because felt too scratchy (and not in a good way) on my skin.
- Evoking Amber: a soft and subtly sweet vanilla amber scent. This bar had gold shimmers in it, something I don't usually prefer but since it was such a nice bar of soap I didn't mind it so much.
Fresh & Clean: the shop has been on extended vacation, but I think I have enough stock for now ^.^
- Mandarin Basil Lime Goats Milk Soap: smelled like classic Irish Spring!
LostRiverRags: I stopped buying soaps from this shop because of the pesky musky cabinet odor that overwhelms the actual fragrance of the majority of these soap bars. And it wasn't my cabinet - the bars all arrived that way and none of my other bar of soap has this problem. I loved their goat's milk lotion, but I've used up all my bottles and they stopped making new ones T.T Why?
- White Tea & Peach Goat's Milk Soap: very mild flowery peach scent, but mostly the musky cabinet odor.
- Peppermint Goat's Milk Soap: loved the light pepperminty scent in this one, and oddly didn't detect any musky odor at all!
- Cherry Almond Goat's Milk Soap: smelled more like common almond jelly dessert that's sold here in Japan, but again scent was mostly overwhelmed by the musky cabinet odor.
- Lemon Meringue Goat's Milk Soap: a very weak and faint sweet vanilla flan scent.
- Green Meadows Goats Milk Hand & Body Lotion: my last bottle of lotion :( Loved this, it smelled like a leafy aloe vera scent and was super light but at the same time quite moisturizing.
Paradise Body Shop: Since Anderson Soap Company stopped making goat's milk soaps I now go here for my goat's milk bars ^.^ Plus the soaps are nicely sized and well scented, nothing overpowering or too coying in anyway.
- Guava Fig Goat's Milk Soap: no guava or fig but more of a tangy tropical punch. A very refreshing scent nonetheless that brightened up my entire shower!
- Orange Cranberry Exfoliating Goat's Milk Soap: fruity orangey scent that pretty much masked over any cranberry. Liked this one too!
See my previous posts: