Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cure Natural Aqua Gel

This Cure Natural Aqua Gel was all the rage when I was in Japan. Not only it was pricey for a peeling gel (2,650JPY/250g pump bottle), it was always sold out at my local drugstore. There was always some kind of info-mercial about it on TV, with ladies gushing about how awesome it is. Of course I was curious what the hype was all about, but at the time I was preoccupied with Tabibijin Tea Peeling Gel, which lasted for a long long time. So I didn't get around to buying this Cure one until right before going home. I bought mine in a 2-pack via Amazon JP, which does have better pricing if you're curious yourself and you live in Japan ^.^ (I'm not affiliated!)


So does this Cure peeling gel lives up to the hype? To be honest, I'm not sure if peeling gels are meant to perform miracles, but as far as I'm concerned this one is actually pretty darn good! At the very least, it's better than the Tabibijin one, which was the best I've used to date. 

Anyway, I use 2 pumps for just my face, and as with previous peeling gels, I've tried this on my entire body too, just for fun ^.^ This Cure peeling gel is unscented and alcohol free. It still smells slightly like sanitizer though, just slightly, so nowhere near as bad as My Favorite Mannan Gel Peeling. The smell dissipates quickly anyway. 

It comes out of the pump a translucent gel but turns into water as soon as it's massaged onto the skin. And it peels very well, as in I get lots of balling and pulping up. It rinses clean without the weird slippery feel the Mannan Gel Peeling had. My skin is so soft and smooth afterwards. And clean! So clean there's a nice sheen to it, all without the dryness or even tautness. I'm glad I bought the 2-pack, and by the time I'm done with these 2 bottles, I'll probably be ready to move on ^.^

4 comments:

kuri said...

oh really? Wow, now I have to try this. I see it around a lot, but it didn't look exciting so I didn't try it.

D. said...

hi kuri!

do you like peeling gel? if you do, you should totally try this! i like it best so far!

cheers,
D

kuri said...

yup, I find peeling gels very effective. Thanks, I'll try it!

D. said...

cool! let me know if you like it!



Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts