Monday, March 16, 2020

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam

I'm three weeks into nightly use of this 163mL/5.5fl. oz. pump bottle of Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam so here's a review for it.


This is an instant foaming cleanser I use as a follow up cleanser for L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Petal Cleansing Oil. After giving up and leaving hubby to finish the 20g tube of Aqualabel Enriched Face Wash Foam by himself, I wasn't too keen on another foaming cleanser that will leave my skin squeaky and my face dry. Nonetheless, I gave it a go anyway and was glad to be wrong. This Andalou cleanser proved to be quite mild. In fact, it's one of the brand's best sellers and I totally see why.

First, the cleanser smells lovely, a mild rose fragrance with a dash of creamy coconut. Second, I don't need to use much of it, just one pump is enough for my face, neck, and back of the neck. I've been using it every night for 3+ weeks and have barely used up 1/5 of the bottle, if even that. This means the bottle will last me for a while, which is nice considering it retails for $14, and usually less with discounts and promotions. Third, it cleanses well but doesn't strip my skin. No squeaky or taut face after stepping out of the shower. So if you're looking for a no-nonsense cleanser and not a do-it-all unicorn, I think this one is worth a try.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts