Wow, I think this post pretty much rounds up the entire line of Kiss Kiss My Eyes Glamorize Shadows! I guess that's just how much I like them! This is the very first time I own all the palettes in the same line, actually. But it won't be the last, that's for sure. Hint hint. Anyway, here are the 01 Caramel Beige BE-1 and 06 Pink Beige PK-2 palettes.
01 Caramel Beige BE-1 and 06 Pink Beige PK-2. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
In keeping up with my nicknames for these palettes, I have 02 Chocolate Brown BR-1 as the go-getter, the 03 Pink Beige PK-1 as the girl next door, the 04 Wine Brown WN-1 as the femme fatale, and the 05 Bordeaux Beige BE-2 as the Lady Vengeance. And now, I have the 01 Caramel Beige BE-1 as the seasoned manager and the 06 Pink Beige PK-2 as the hottie. I think I'm getting an inkling that Kiss likes to push boundaries with the OL market ^.^
- 01 Caramel Beige BE-1: yep, I finally took the plunge for the palette that I initially thought would be way too warm for me. Turns out it's not too warm for me. Phew! It certainly looks very warm in the pan though, that's for sure, though now I realize that might have been the result of the yellowy light that was shining directly on its tester at the store. In short, I'm glad I bought it.
- Left: medium crease shade, shimmer, medium intensity. A shimmery golden mustard color that goes on me with more yellowy gold. This is not a color I often see in a Japanese palette, so in that sense it's kind of unique.
- Middle: base and highlighter, shimmer, low intensity. A shimmery ocre that goes on lighter than it looks in the pan.
- Right: medium crease shade, luminous, medium intensity. Caramel.
- Bottom: liner shade, satin, high intensity. A dark chocolate brown.
- 06 Pink Beige PK-2: this palette is actually the replacement for 03 Pink Beige PK-1, which is being discontinued. And while I'm happy I have the 03 Pink Beige PK-1 palette, I think I can understand why it's going away. It's just a bit too blah I guess, versus this palette having a bit more color and femininity. Again, these colors looks very warm in the pan but thankfully didn't turn red on me. If anything, it remains a bit cool.
- Left: medium crease shade, shimmer, medium intensity. A shimmery peachy pink with very fine silver shimmers that gives a wet finish.
- Middle: base and highlighter, pearl, low intensity. A very pale pearly pink with a cooler pink iridescent sheen.
- Right: medium crease shade, shimmer, medium intensity. A pretty blush pink that appears warm in the pan but goes on me a bit cooler and brighter. A big hooray for this not turning red on me.
- Bottom: liner shade, satin, high intensity. A deep eggplant that makes a gorgeous liner color.
See my previous posts:
- Kiss Kiss My Eyes Glamorize Shadow
- Kiss Kiss My Eyes Glamorize Shadow Part II