Got a hold of 2 more Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Rose Gold and Pink Gold. I haven't used them yet and have only swatched them, so this is just a super short preview post.
Rose Gold and Pink Gold. Their packaging looks identical, doesn't it? At first I thought I had ordered 2 of the same color, but then it says clearly on the tube "Rose Gold" and "Pink Gold," and both swatched a different color. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
- Rose Gold: this has a unique duo chromatic finish that the other Metallic Creme Eye Colours don't have. I wasn't sure about getting this color at first. In all the swatches I'd seen so far it looked very warm and I was afraid it might turn reddish on me. However, it turned out to be more of a cooler berry color. A duo chromatic grapey berry with a metallic reddish gold sheen. I guess that explains why swatches of it turned all red, including mine. It seems the cameras can only capture the reddish gold metallic sheen but not the cooler berry base color.
- Pink Gold: yet another one with a duo chromatic finish! This is a cooler cloud pink with a metallic warm blush pink sheen. Again, this color appear warmer in the swatch due to my camera capturing just the warmer blush pink sheen and not the cooler pink base color.
Rose Gold and Pink Gold.
See my previous posts:
- Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour
- Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour Part II
- Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour Part III