Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring April 2012

This Spring April 2012 issue actually came out a couple of weeks ago, before March even started. It comes with a MilkFed quilted tote that has cute flower print on baby blue background.


I couldn't tell what the tote is made off from the pictures I've seen online, but it turns to be cotton polyester, a preferred material for me next to cotton canvas due to the easy care. I didn't stop by Tsutaya this time to see the actual tote on display, so I was pleasantly surprised that it's very well made.

It measures 19(height) x 19(length) x 10(width) cm and has no pockets. However, in addition to being quilted it is padded with lined interiors and covered interior seams. Its handles are sewn securely into the tote's opening and it can probably carry some weight comfortably. Makes a nice lunch tote, though probably big enough to hold food for two ^.^

This issue contains some interesting fashion articles too, like this spread about one-pieces (dresses) that can be worn year round and how to style them for the seasons.





Tweaking one's styling, though I honestly don't see what's wrong with the "out-takes." I guess this article is for folks like me :P


Opinions from a 3-person panel. Funny how the one time all 3 of them agrees on a look (right page, bottom left corner), I think the look is actually quite frumpy. I guess I need styling help. 

Lacy pieces



These next few pages are my favorite - the many ways to wear a scarf ^.^



Over all, not a bad issue! This is actually the first Spring issue that I actually enjoyed looking through!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts