Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Liniere May 2012

I haven't picked up Liniere for a while, but here's Liniere May 2012. Yes, you read that right. May, 2012, and it's not even April yet! Anyway, this issue comes with a really nice and understated Cabbages and Roses quilted tote that has sky blue rose print on white background.


The freebie tote measures 25(height) x 25(length) x 8.5(width) cm, and I know that sounds off because the tote looks more rectangular than square, but when the tote is full expanded it is square-ish... ^.^ It is made of polyester and feels washable.

Anyway, I'm very happy to have found another gem as I love this tote! It's well made in being quilted, padded, and lined! Although I do think the handles could be attached a little better, but it's not bad and doesn't feel flimsy. All inner seams are covered and there are no pockets.

Picture of the freebie tote and measurements.

The rest of the magazine is okay as I'm not really into either the content or the style. 



No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts