Thursday, November 24, 2011

Benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow-Liner Part II

Here's a preview for a couple more of Benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow-Liner. Back in mid September, after posting about Bunny Hop, I went and got 2 more colors off of E(vil)bay just to try  out and brought both back with me from my home visit in late September. Again I haven't actually worn these out and have only played with them at home, so they haven't been tested for lasting power.

Sippin' n Dippin': a very pretty and bright candied peachy orange with an iridescent gold sheen. So depends on which angle the lights hit, this will look either peach or golden orange, like an iridescent and peachier version of Canmake Metallic Eyes in 11 Summer Orange. That said, it's a tad too opaque for my liking and I wish it was more translucent, though I guess that would be tough to do since it is iridescent ^.^ I'm asking for a lot, I know. 

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

RSVP: all the official descriptions online (Sephora, from Benefit Cosmetics' official website, etc.) says this is a champagne color, but I'd say it's more of a pink beige and it's definitely pink and not champagne at all! Unlike Bunny Hop and Sippin' n Dippin', this one is not iridescent. If anything, it's on the frosty side. Sigh.

And I'd have to say that the biggest downer is that all 3 of my Creaseless Cream Shadow-Liner now show signs of drying, even though I have done everything I could to keep them fresh, wrapping them in saran wrap and store in a dry and cool cabinet. For Sippin' n Dippin' and RSVP it's most probably because the E(vil)bay seller sold me old stock, but for Bunny Hop it's probably just time. Either way Julia is right again that these dry out no matter how well I've kept them. Boo, Benefit Cosmetics T.T 

Sippin' n Dippin' and RSVP.

See my previous Benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow-Liner post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts