Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stila Color Push-up Part III

This post is way overdue, and it features the rest of my Stila Color Push-ups in 3 colors, Sweet Flash, Cream Flash, and Rouge Flash, rounding up my small collection together with the 2 previously-reviewed Fuchsia Flash and Pink Flash

I really wish Stila didn't do away with these as I honestly love them, from their outer super cute packaging to their color sticks inside. Not only they have a smooth texture, I feel the color blends easily and is very buildable. The only inconsistency I see is in the pigmentation. Admittedly, these Color Push-ups are generally on there sheer side, and some are even sheerer than others. While I very much appreciate a fool-proof cheek color, I understand many others may be frustrated with the lack of color. 

Sweet Flash. Pictures taken indoor with flash, unless otherwise noted. 

Cream Flash

Rouge Flash

- Sweet Flash: a coral that turns slightly orange on me. Of the 3 colors featured in this post, this one is the most pigmented.

- Cream Flash: I love this color! It's a fleshy pink that gives my cheeks a natural flush as if I had just been pinched ^.^

- Rouge Flash: now this one is probably the sheerest Color Push-up out of all 5 colors I own. It's all bark and no bites at all, looking dark and scary but is totally translucent. If there's such a thing as a practice gear for cheek colors, this one definitely qualifies. You honestly cannot over apply this, unless you really paint it on in thick layers!

From left to right: Sweet Flash swatched (top) and blended (bottom), Cream Flash swatched (top) and blended (bottom), and Rouge Flash swatched (top) and blended (bottom). Picture taken in natural light without flash.

See my previous posts:
Stila Color Push-up
Stila Color Push-up Part II

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts