Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Etude House Moonlight Shimmer Blusher Part II

Just a quick post for the Etude House Moonlight Shimmer Blusher 04 - Highlighter. Since using the 01 - Pink and 02 - Orange this past summer, I've been wanting to use this Highlighter, but couldn't due to the super wet weather. Now that it's drier, I didn't waste any time in digging this pretty pink compact out :) Hello shimmers, here I come!

04 - Highlighter. All pictures taken indoor with flash.

04 - Highlighter: 2 words - love it!!! Like the other 2 blushes, the shimmers in this highlighter are very fine and swirling my brush over the whole thing gives me a dewy glow. It's not like there is any color in this powder anyway, and it's not gaudily sparkly or chalky. It's unscented as far as I can tell.  

Top: translucent white
Middle: baby blue
Bottom: pastel lavender

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts