Tuesday, June 2, 2020

DHC Cleansing Milk

I started using this 200mL/6.7fl. oz. bottle of DHC Cleansing Milk a little over three weeks ago, right before the arrival of my tiny guy, and I'm already a third into the bottle!


This is an unscented, non-foaming cleansing milk I use at night in my shower, on days when I don't go out and don't wear sunscreen, which means no cleansing oil/balm/gel and no follow up foaming cleanser.

Did I really stay home for some 3+ weeks? Yes, sort of. Hubby and I did make it to the doctor's office twice, once for the tiny one's 1-week checkup, and again for his 2-weeks plus his big brother's 3-years physical. Both times I skipped sunscreen, not wanting it to rub off on my two babies ^.^

But I digress. This cleansing milk comes out of the bottle a cream but melts into a runny milk as soon as it touches my skin. It rinses decently well, not squeaky clean of course but that's expected. The funny thing is that the pump dispenses very little, so for just my neck and decolletage I have to use 5 pumps, and another 10 pumps for the face and back of the neck. That plus lots of staying home means I'm going through this bottle pretty quickly. I won't repurchase though. I've already got several other non-foaming cleanser queued up ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts