Saturday, June 20, 2020

Kosas Cosmetics Weightless Lip Color

I first saw Kosas Cosmetics on Insta some time ago, last year perhaps. For the life of me I can't remember who it was, but the blogger said Kosasport LipFuel was her favorite lip balm ever. She then went on to liken the formula of the balm to those of high-end Japanese brands like Suqqu. I sure was intrigued, but not enough to dive into a new brand. So when I got a GWP mini 1.5g tube of Weightless Lip Color in Rosewater from a recent Beauty Habit order, I was excited to try it.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

The mini is literally a miniature of the full size lipstick, so the chunky black square packaging is, well, utilitarian. It very much reminds me of Deborah Lippmann Lipstick tubes minus the scratch-prone surface. I started to wonder if the formula too would be similar.

Well, what do you know, the formula is indeed lovely! So far, I'm pretty impressed with the texture and finish of Rosewater: it's buttery, super moisturizing, and with a balmy finish. Wow! I liked it so much I immediately went to check out the others online. From the descriptions though, it seems only a couple of colors are sheer (Rosewater and Stardust) and the rest are full coverage and/or opaque, which is too bad. Either way, I'll definite pick up a full size of Rosewater and Stardust, and may be a LipFuel or two when there's a good promotion.

- Rosewater: a shimmer-free, my-lips-but-better tawny rose with a semi-translucent finish. Love!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts