Saturday, June 27, 2020

Fresh Soy Face Cleansing Milk

I was happy to receive this 20mL/6fl. oz. GWP tube of Soy Face Cleansing Milk. Finally, something new, because I was getting bored with many a tube of Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. Sorry, I sound like a spoiled brat, I know, but I have little, if any, attention span when it comes to products and so I'm always looking to try new stuff.



I mentioned I've been on a cleansing milk kick for the past several months because, well, lock down means staying home means no sunscreens for me. Almost every night since March, I've been using a non-foaming cleansing milk/cream, which means I'm going through my queue much faster than I normally would. Usually, it's the cleansing oils and the follow up cleansers that get used up quickly.

Anyway, this is a thick milk with the same cucumber scent as the Soy Face Cleanser. Like the Face Cleanser, this doesn't foam, and it rinse pretty clean for a cleansing milk. It doesn't leave my skin squeaky but there's not really any residue either. So far so good. I might pick up a full size if there's a good promo.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts