Thursday, June 18, 2020

Etvos Mineral UV Body Powder SPF40 PA+++

Along with Butaiya UV Proof Brilliant Loose Powder, this 8g jar of Etvos Mineral UV Body Powder SPF40 PA+++ is another new addition to my sunscreen powder stash. 

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

It's interesting that Etvos markets this powder specifically for body use. The difference between this one and the one for facial use is the color and the SPF/PA rating. Even then, I feel these differences are arbitrary because there had been other colorless sunscreen powders with higher SPF/PA that were marketed for both face and body, like Paseo and UVLab.

Hell, I've used this Etvos body powder on my face and other than the slight white cast, it didn't feel any different to me. This powder is just as smooth and silky as any other. The list of ingredients show zinc oxide (酸化亜鉛) and titanium dioxide (酸化チタン, near the end though...), so it really is a mineral powder as claimed. These days, with the occasional grocery run I would just apply a sunscreen powder and that's that, because I'm already wearing a hat, sunglasses, and a face mask, and all of that pretty much cover my whole face ^.^"

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts