Monday, June 15, 2020

Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Energy Mist

I decided I hate the whiff of alcohol from the Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Night Radiant Overnight Detox Concentrate enough to put it away in favor of this lighter, and much better smelling, 30mL/1fl. oz. spray bottle of Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Energy Mist.


I mist this stuff on after I get out of the shower, before applying serum, eye cream, and moisturizer. Its light texture is perfect for the summer weather, but at the same time it's still moisturizing enough to keep my skin comfortable. Best of all, there's no alcohol smell. The scent is supposedly pomegranate but to me it's more like a fruity citrus, pleasant either way.

Of course, if I like something, it's no longer available :(

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts