Tuesday, June 30, 2020

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAir Cream

Hubby's almost done with this 9.6g/0.34oz. tube of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAir Cream so here's a quick post for it. After he finished the jar of Komenuka Bijin Komenuka + Collagen Deep Moisture Jell Cream for me (he didn't love it either, his favorite so far is Kiku-Masamune Kome and Hakko Moisture Gel), I gave him the sample tube of Coconut Water Cream to try. He liked the texture but hated the scent, and so I gave him this BarriAir tube instead.


Hubby actually likes this one, and after trying it myself, I can see why. This is an unscented (important!) gel-cream that's very light going on, absorbs quickly, but is surprisingly moisturizing. It's still a bit too light for my dry-combo skin but for his normal skin, it's great. I asked if he likes it enough to try a full size tube and he said he'll think about it. What a picky punkin! ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts