Monday, June 1, 2020

Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Night Radiant Overnight Detox Concentrate

Been using this 30mL/1fl. oz. bottle of Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Night Radiant Overnight Detox Concentrate for a month now so here's a quick post.


I don't know what "concentrate" is supposed to mean, but this has a similar texture to Cle de Peau Beaute Intensive Fortifying Emulsion, a runny milk that's moisturizing. It is a touch lighter than CdP though, so I can still use it in this warm weather as part of my nightly routine. I definitely like CdP better because this EL concentrate gives off a strong whiff of alcohol immediately upon application.

It's good to note this product belongs to the previous generation of the Nutritious Pomegranate line, so either way it's no longer available. I got the impression this concentrate was an Asia exclusive, but I could be wrong. Either way, it's nothing special. I'd rather be using the CdP to be honest.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts