Friday, June 12, 2020

Jouer Essentialip Smoothing Sugar Lip Polish

Along with Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer, this 22g/0.77oz pot of Essentialip Smoothing Sugar Lip Polish is part of the Lucky & Charmed Lip Care Essentials Gift Set, both in the Rose scent. Too bad this Lip Polish has since been discontinued, because it's actually pretty good :(

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


First off, the pot is pretty cute :) It's a simple pearly pale pink pot with a gold twist-cap. The cap has a false rhinestone-sticker to dress it up a bit, so not too princessy but not too plain either.

The scrub works pretty well for me, unlike the crappy Victoria's Secret VS Pro Smooth FX Lip Scrub & Balm. My favorite part is actually the balmy base. It holds the sugar particles pretty well so they don't fall right off of my lips. After I wipe my lips clean, and I mean super clean, my lips are so soft and moisturized as if I'd just applied lip balm. There's no after-taste whatsoever, thank goodness! The sugar particles themselves are fine but does a great job of exfoliating. The scrub is scented, but like the tube balm the rose scent is mild and not really noticeable. This 22g pot is going to last forever because I need so little for each use, but still I want a backup :P

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts